Brie, Turkey, Rhubarb Butter Panini
This panini weaves together the flavors, textures, and terroir of creamy Reny Picot Brie, savory Gunthorp Farms turkey, tart Southwestern Michigan Buttery rhubarb butter, and tangy Bit of Swiss sourdough bread. Take it to the next level and pair with a glass of local wine for an easy evening meal.
1 loaf Bit of Swiss sourdough bread, sliced (may substitute your favorite bread)
1 wheel Reny Picot Brie, sliced
1 pound sliced Turkey Breast
1 jar Southwestern Michigan Buttery rhubarb butter or other flavored butter options
1 bunch of bean sprouts or small bag of spinach
- Spread 4 slices of bread with rhubarb butter. Top with Brie slices, then turkey slices. Top with another layer of Brie and then bread. Butter tops.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook paninis, butter side down, pressing firmly, until bottoms are toasted, about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook until other side is toasted and cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer paninis to a wire rack and let cool slightly (this will keep the cheese from squeezing out when you slice them). Cut each panini in half on a diagonal.
- Open and top with bean sprouts, spinach, or you favorite leafy topping.